Friday, November 25, 2011

Hooded Towel Tutorial

I am getting ready for this little boy to come.  I have really low amniotic fluid so it will be sooner than I aniticipated, but is still a waiting game.  Any time now. Right now as I write this post, I am 34 weeks.  if I can just hold out 2 more weeks, then I won't be freaking out so much inside my head.  oh well, My Dr. is fantastic and I know things will be okay.
So I have things to do...Baby needs his towel when he gets home so here it is!!


Get a regular adult size towl, and a Hand towel, or use a wash cloth, but they tend not to be the same type if material so it won't match, but if you run into wash clothes that are the same feel as a towel, your craft just got easier!!





Now your hood is finished.  Excited yet???


wasnt that just awesome???



When Greyson comes, don't worry there will be a picture of him wrapped up with his huge eyes poking out from under the hood.  I did it with eac of my girls.  Its cute.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment