Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Notebook ts for boys and girls

These have been seen all over the internet, and I didn't realize that after thinking I was coming up with an original idea.  They are super cute, so all of the web world have great minds that think alike.  So if you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you do.  One of the easiest and cutes thing ever.  I have only done them for kids, but I plan on making me a maternity shirt with something funny and clever written on it.

I started out making the boy/plain style, then I added the love note.  Then I thought,"what about the girls?"  I love the look of Ed Hardy in his designs, so I wanted something that had that "tatoo'ed" feel.  If you call me on the phone, I usually end up finding a peice of paper and pen and I doodle like crazy.  Not really with anything in mind, but then when I get off the phone I see what neat things I have drawn.  So that was the inspiration behind my girl version of the notebook t.  Can't you see your gal in a cute shirt like this and a cute yellow cardigan with a petti skirt and sequined sneakers???

So Take this idea and run with it.  The possibilities are endless!!








Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment