Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great Christmas Gift Idea

 Abbigail Workman is the fantastic creator and mastermind behind the cute shop AdilynLenee.  She makes unique items like diaper wipe cases, baby boots and slippers, neck ties and bow ties and hair accessories.  I did the Holiday House with her recently and fell in love with her style.  We swapped merchendise and made plans to get together and craft.  One of the things I received from her was her baby boots....although my girls aren't babies, she custom made my almost 4 year old boot like slippers so she can "be like mommy".  I love them and so does allisandria.  I also traded to get an awesome neck tie for little Greyson.  It is adjustable with velcro and is well made.  looks like a real tie from the store.  Enjoy these pictures and please head on over to her shop HERE and check out everything else she has.  Most of her stuff is already made and ready to ship, but will gladly welcome custom orders.  Enjoy!!



1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you so much for blogging about my store. It is awesome to hear so many nice things about what I make!!

    Thanks again!

    Abigail Workman

    ReplyDelete