Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sharpie shirt

I am glad I finally did this project. I have been wanting to make one for some time now but usually forget about it when I am crafting in my spare time (which is hard to come by now days!)  It only took a few minutes and I am itching to do another.  Wouldn't that be cute on a Onesie?  Well here are a few tips to get you going on your own sharpie shirt. 
Pre wash your shirt. Mine was dyed so that part came naturally with that process.
Then draw with pencil before you use the marker. Or wing it like I do. You know I like to do things fast.
Iron / heat set the ink.
Sew on any embellishments of your choice.
Done! 
This is a fun fast quick fix to a plain shirt that us still wearable but your so k of looking at.

T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment