Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DIY Chevron Wall Painting

Supplies:
Canvas
Acrylic Paint Craft Paint
Painters tape or masking tape
Paint brush
Permanent marker

I just love how super easy and awesome this project was.  I want to do more!!  Grab your micheals coupons and go get a Canvas of your choice. 


Tape your chevron stripes the size you want them. 


Paint your first color on the canvas.  After it dries peel off the tape.  I added a cream little stripe that I freehanded.  LOVE!


Using a stencil or free hand, draw the first letter of your last name.  I like the look of the bold preppy chevron with the fancy, victorian "R".  Use your permanent marker or pencil.


Then start painting and filling in the space.



I want to make a pillow for my couch like this!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment