Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Taylor Swift Birthday Part- Back Stage VIP Pass

The big day is coming up this weekend and I am so excited for my girls.  We don't throw them parties but every other year.  Bella has never really had a birthday party so this will be her first.  And to my happy advantage the both wanted a Taylor Swift party...so naturally I decide to do it combine! Yay for me and them.  
I thought of the Taylor Swift party idea one day while rocking out in the van to none other than "Never Ever Getting Back Together".  Looking in the rear view and watching my girls totally rocking out with big smiles on their faces.  Dead serious, Allisandria acts like she is in a music video every time she sings, so it is quite the scene when she does.  Right then it dawned on me.  Taylor Swift Red party.  Everything red!  
I hopped online to my favorite addiction and started pinning rock star party ideas.  Someone had done VIP passes on lanyards!  I inquired about the cost of lanyards to my sister you has her own company selling promotional items to businesses, she is the one who gave me the idea to just use contact paper, and shoe laces!  Holy Canoli, awesome!
So I headed over to the Dollar Tree and found me some shoelaces 1 8 pack was plenty.  Each bundle has 2 laces.  I already had contact paper.

make and print on card stock, TSwift for the girls, and Rock stars for the boys

So lay out a large peice of contact paper sticky side up.  Make and print your VIP passes on card stock, cut them out and lay them on the paper evenly spaced.  Then lay another peice of contact paper over the top sticky side down so everything is sandwiched.  


Next, cut around each pass leaving about 1/4 inch and press and seal really good so they don't peel apart.


Hole punch about 1/2 inch from the top


Gather your awesomely cheap shoelaces

run them through the hole in the pass


Tie a not close to the end and your done!



these little beauties will be handed out at the door when guests arrive with their Taylor Swift tickets I made.  I'll show those in a later post!

                                      
Another fantastic find was to make Taylor swift coloring pages like I did HERE, then buy a big pack of crayons from the dollar store and wrap them in rubber bands from the dollar store!  Party favors just got more fun, more cheap, and more genius!

Don't you want to throw a Taylor Swift Party now?


1 comment:

  1. This is going to be awesome! Love these ideas. My Brooklynn would love going to or having a RED T.S. party. Love it!

    ReplyDelete