Friday, August 30, 2013

10 years

So excited to celebrate 10 years with this guy. Day 1. Had an eye dr appointment only to learn there really maybe something serious with my back and knees because its effecting my Eyes. More in that when I see more doctors. Dropped the littles off at friends house to stay for the night :) man I hope they were good for her. I miss my little Grey though. He's so stinking cute. First stop, pedicures. He's been wanting one for a while and loved it. Then off to pita jungle. He really loves me cause he despises that place. We were pleasantly surprised with a complimentary dessert for our anniversary. Yum! Then off to the mall to find Dave a new ring and get mine dipped and stuck together. Ben off to the amazing JW resort and spa in Desert Ridge. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner again with a complimentary dessert each :). The went shopping a little. Found me some hot new jeans from old navy which I a rare very very rare occasion. It was a fun day. Now today we will be even more relaxed. Massage...poolside.

No comments:

Post a Comment