Monday, July 28, 2014

Back to School Sale!

Are you ready like I am?  Oh man.  I need a routine.  Actually my 6 year old needs a routine.  Does anyone else's children think that everyday needs to be filled with fun and exciting activities?  Every morning they both get started on what the next day's schedule is.  Drives.  Me.  Nuts. 
  I can't believe school is just around the corner.  Like literally next week.  I remember thinking when I was little the summer was soooooo looooonnnggg.  Not that way anymore.  I guess that's what happens when you have other things to worry about than getting a tan on your back porch using baby oil.  Yes, I did that.  You know you did too.  And Sun-In.  Oh man that stuff is bad.  ha ha.  What I know now as a hairstylist.  aaahhh. 
  So I have a fun thing for you!!!  A back to school sale is just what we need right?  Even if your done with school, that's ok.  You still deserve an "I survived yet another summer with my kids" sale.  Enjoy 30% off your entire order!  Enter BACKTOSCHOOL30 at checkout!!







No comments:

Post a Comment