Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Plaid...Gotta have some

If you haven't drug yourself through the Plaid band-wagon, What are you waiting for?  For the last couple years we have been teased and introduced to this true blue flannel loving print and it just keeps getting bigger and better.  I love browsing the web and seeing what else others are coming up with to accent this sweet trend.  I even created a Etsy Treasury HERE, where you can be linked to all the shops I feature on this post today!  How fun right?  I love that plaid takes on more colors of the rainbow than just red and black.  But don't get me wrong.  I love me some Buffalo Plaid any day.  My plaid shirts (all from target lol) are just tucked away in the outer darkness of my closet corner just waiting to be paired with my BE THE CHANGE tee and some leggings and my combat boots.  ARIZONA GET A CLUE WILL YA?  I may or may not have just let me kids go swimming this week.  Yep, that's how it is here in Phoenix.  October and in the 90s enjoying a nice little swim while I sit on the porch with my bestie looking at fabric options that are so enticing for cooler weather.  All this plaid makes me wanna go hike in the middle of the forest and chop down a tree and build a friggen log cabin.  Is that too much to ask for?  Enjoy getting excited!  And be on the look-out as I incorporate some amazing plaid in my collection soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment