Thursday, November 6, 2014

An Inspiration to us all...Be The Change




-@Southernadornments said: This is the sweetest!  My bestie is not only the best friends a gal could ever ask for, she's my biggest cheerleader, support system and all around awesome.  She's always so selfless.  She asks (and cares) about others well being, even if she's had a doozy of a day.  She MAKES time to make others feel special and deserves to know that her never ending effort to be a great person is greatly appreciated. 

-@junstme_jennyd said: I know of a wonderful woman who has had an incredible journey and turned it into a way to help others!  Kate from @projectsloopy is my hero!  A few ;years ago she was blessed with a beautiful baby!! Unfortunately, baby Ana only survived for a little under a year, but Kate took this, not as a loss, but as a way to reach out!! She started her own organization helping other families get the costly medical supplies they need.  She did this on her own!  Traveling across the USA picking up unused supplies and dropping them off to others that need them! She is wonder woman and is always looking out to help another!!  She works tirelessly and is soooo very deserving of this honor.

-@bowsandseams said: I want to nominate my friend CHarlene, she is superwoman, seriously She is the strongest, kindest, most genuine and honest person I know.  She has been through so much the past few years, starting and getting a divorce and being left with 3 young girls to care fore, forced to go back to school and get a job to support them and through all of this she trusted God and kept a good attitude, she forgave and didn't let circumstances keep her down,  She pulled herself up and out and she decided to use the things that happened to her as inspiration and motivation to start a ministry in our church for single moms who are struggling g and needing help, monetary help, spiritual healing, companionship and a place to belong... She always has a smile on her face and is always the first to help someone in need and never asks for help when she needs it.  She is selfless and so giving and the biggest thing I admire in her is her ability to love freely and forgive time and time again.  That is such a hard thing to do, she so deserves to be pampered and spoiled and just have a little mommy time away from her three girls. 

-@marcyb33 said: I want to nominate my momma, Robin.  My parents divorced when I was 8 and from the moments my mom, sister and I left, she worked tirelessly.  Through the years of jr. high, high school and even college, she managed to meet every need our family of three had.  Looking back it seems nearly impossible, but she id it.  At some point while in Jr. High, mom found God which has increased her awesomeness on so many levels.  She went from the low man on the totem pole at work to a manager of several people and locations.  Here's to a woman who give and gives and gives to anyone in need.  Her children, grandchildren, and even strangers know the love of Christ through her generosity!

-@chelseahadden said: I would LOVE to nominate my friend @ktbraz17..She just lost her husband n Friday in a devastating work accident.  They just celebrated their 5th year of marriage and have a beautiful little girl.  Finances have always been tight for them and I don't even know the last time she's really gotten to go shopping and her little daughter would love something pretty.  Especially since she is so obsessed with always wearing a skirt or dress!  She is also such a gem of a person and I know something like this would really lift her spirits in such a difficult time!

I hope these stories were good for you to hear.  If you have one you would like to share, please email me. bellapiadesigns@yahoo.com.  God Bless!!




No comments:

Post a Comment